Further to the previous post Horsham District Council has now published information regarding the forthcoming General Election. It’s too early for any names to be thrown in the hat. You can use this link but the current information is copied below:
8 June 2017 – Parliamentary General Election
The timetable for the Parliamentary General Election is as follows:
- Nominations must be delivered by hand between 10am and 4pm from 9 to 11 May 2017
- Electors who will be on holiday on 8 June 2017 are advised to apply for a postal vote or appoint a proxy in accordance with the deadlines below.
- Deadline for registering to vote is Monday 22 May.
- Deadline for submitting postal vote application forms is 5pm on Tuesday 23 May 2017
- Deadline for submitting proxy vote application forms is 5pm on Wednesday 31 May 2017
- The official notices will appear below in due course.
As with the last General Election in May 2015 this site will seek to photograph all of the candidates and link out to their respective websites.