The work continues on the office block to apartment conversion of what used to be Bishops Weald. Today, February 2017, there are no workmen precariously working beyond the edge protection. The brick panel cladding seems to have been completed and the window frames are in on the corner nearest to Shelley’s Forest. For some reason the brick panels seem to be being pointed down at ground level.
For readers trying to establish the location of this, especially if you have been away from Horsham for a while, here are a few pointers:
- The trees at the bottom centre have replaced Shelley’s Fountain
- The empty premises on the nearest corner of the development used to be McDonalds
- The photo was taken from above Wilkos / Wilkinsons
- John Lewis and Waitrose is in the background, they are neighbours to Staples and Currys
- Worthing Road is to the left, Bishopric straight ahead / rightish