Now that Spring is upon us it’s time to look forward to some of the key town events that are lined up. You can check out the detail by going to this site’s Horsham Events page but here are just some of the highlights:
- Live music will be performed from the Carfax Bandstand on Sunday afternoons from 13:00 to 15:00 starting on Sunday May 1st HDC used to publish a PDF listing performers but this has not appeared so far this year. The Sunday bands continue to August. Saturday performances start later in the month; see below.
- In a strange coincidence, or is it a typo above?, the Park Bandstand concerts begin the same Sunday.
- Broadwood Morris Day of Dance returns on Saturday 7th of May which historically has attracted 20+ ‘sides’ to the town centre.
- The ‘English’ theme continues on Sunday 8th May with the English Festival featuring classic English cars and folk music by Horsham Folk Club.
- Live music will be performed from the Carfax Bandstand on Saturdays from the 14th of May with performances at 11:00 to 13:00 another band from 14:00 to 16:00. As per the first bullet above no details have been published yet.
- In June the Retro Market returns to the Carfax and is joined by the French Market. They will be in town on Sunday 5th of June.
That’s the highlights for the next few months. If any more details emerge they will be published here.