This public house, shop, cafe, soon to be a public house again has been around since 1898 in this building hence the name used by the most recent occupant. The address is 16 East Street and it had the name Anchor Inn, supported by the anchor emblem at the top by the 1898 date.
Over the years it has been the Information Shop (picture below from 2006), a cafe (1898) which did not survive the competitive and over saturated coffee shop market since it opened on the 14th of October 2014. Before that it sold shoes and handbags, again a busy marketplace in Horsham. Sometime before that it was a “Connexions Access Point” advice centre. It was also used by the council when consulting on Horsham developments.
Here is a recent photograph (Nov 2015) from about the same position:
16 East Street as the Information Shop in January 2006: