In January 2008 the Darchini Indian Restaurant opened at 24 London Road. The building, despite being of Tudor origin, is not listed by English Heritage. It is located opposite Brunswick Place and is attached to the left hand side of The Old House.
As mentioned in the Horsham Society newsletter of August 2007 the barn was once a part of The Old House but by 1958 was a lampshade shop known as Bucks Green Crafts. Later it was in the hands of Tudor Nurseries. The Indian restuarant The Indian Tree directly preceded Darchini.
The Horsham Photographer has been given access to scans of photographs taken in the 1930s which are also featured on Flickr. These show how the barn was used as the Oak Room by the occupants of The Old House. Note the animal skin complete with head on the floor.